lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

espero les guste un pequeño aporte



WordPress.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Or Christmas in July.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

This necklace and earrings set will now be my challenge entry to the craft group I belong to. July's colors are red, green, black and white. I almost didn't submit anything. Since I wasn't liking my first creation or my choice of beads.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I took apart this one. The stringing wire was all wrong. You could see it. I think the white pearls overwhelmed the smaller beads and made it look unbalanced.
Then I wasn't happy with these beads. But in the spirit of Tim Gunn from Project Runway, just decided to go with them. Make It Work.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
This is the basic spiral stitch with a twist. I added a Swarovski white pearl after each 3" section. Necklace measures 100" and is "over-the-head" style. No clasp. It wraps 3-4 times depending on how long the drop.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Earrings have the same design. Findings are sterling silver.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Great Christmas gift!! All tied in a bow.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com





¿Perdido entre tantos correos? Enciende tu hotness con Hotmail

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario